Fashion Fest – Issue 6 Fashion Spread
Get your summer festival look with our Hotminute picks.
Guys, get all the attention this summer with this gorgeous Festival look. The best part is that this look is simple and easy to create and make your own! Whether you prefer chino, combat or denim shorts they are definitely a must in your summer wardrobe! Be sure to pair them with a statement t-shirt , vest or shirt for full effect! Don’t forget if you’ll be heading to a gig this summer.. Remember those much needed wellies! You’ll thank me!!
1. Trainers, from £34.99 - Duffer of London
2. Stone Wicker Straw Trilby, £14.00 - Topman
3. Blue Gingham Shirt, £30.00 - Topman
4 DZ7195 Men’s Square Black Dial Gold Bracelet Digital Watch, £129 - Diesel
5. Star Base Singlet Vest Top, £12.99 - ASOS
6. Republic Hunter Original Tall Wellies, £75.00 - ASOS
7.Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses, £120.00 - ASOS
8. Diesel T-Nic T-Shirt, £40.00 - Diesel
9. G-Star Raw Crocket Art Loose Denim Shorts, Cote blue, £105.00 - John Lewis
Ladies, get ready to roll out this summer festival style! Here are some of the HOTTEST High street MUST HAVES which are sure to get some heads turning. I’m seriously loving the 70’s boho trend this season! And these warm colours will make your skin glow!! Whether it’s a day or night look, pairing your outfit with a gorgeous pair of wedges is a must! Going to a Gig?.. then don’t forget those Wellies! Now you’re sorted!
1. Brown Print Sunglasses, £12.99 - River Island
2. Mother Earth Sandal Yellow Suede, £68.00 - Office
3. Coral Belted Playsuit, £40.00 - Topshop
4. Multi Butterfly Print Kimono, £50.00 - Topshop
5. Yellow Full Cullotte Shorts, £38.00 -Topshop
6. Havaianas Rain boots, £45.00 - Selfridges
7. Tan Leather Fringe Bag, £45.00 - Dorothy Perkins
8. Acapella Feather Scarf , £22.00 - Warehouse
9. H&M Shorts, £7.49 - H&M